- Arrange timely receipt of the workers at airport
- Inform Amco about receipt of the workers.
- Arrange furnished housing accommodation suitable to human living.
- Ensure water electricity in the living place.
- Ensure full security of the workers in the living and working places, especially in cases of female workers.
- Timely payment of salary for every working month.
- Keeping updated the validity of the passport, residence permit/employment visa of the workers.
- Treating workers as human being.
- Proper medical treatment of the workers in case of any sickness/accident.
- Inform Amco any problem that requires handling from our end.
- Follow terms of agreement signed between the employer and the workers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME AND CONTINUES ABROAD
We believe it is our moral responsibility to give back to society and bring opportunities to people who might otherwise have never had any. The founders take great pleasure is seeing the quality of life of people improved in some of the most underprivileged parts of the world.
To that end Amco is actively involved is a variety of philanthropic and humanitarian projects is several countries .In fact a certain fixed percentage of Amco annual corporate profits are pledged to charitable initiatives every year .
Working with charities, NGOs and various foundation, Amco strives to spread hope and optimism, primarily through programs geared towards education, healthcare, training and essential skill building.